Detailing the 10 step process
On receiving and checking in your timepiece at one of our workshops, the process begins. Firstly your watch will be allotted to a dedicated specialist who will fully assess its condition to ascertain what work will be required.
- Does the clasp work properly?
- Does the bracelet need tightening?
- Are there any damaged links?
- Is the glass chipped, scratched to the point it needs replacing?
- Is there any damage to the dial or hands?
- For watches that are diamond set, are there any stones missing or damaged that may need replacing?